Bolero of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bolero of Fire

residing in Ikariam - World Alpha

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Members-in-waiting]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyrexia
Admin
Pyrexia

[Members-in-waiting] Empty
PostSubject: [Members-in-waiting]   [Members-in-waiting] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:26 pm

This forum is to be used for new member applicants only. Guests should post here requesting membership in FIRE.
Back to top Go down
http://bloggerny.blogspot.com
pooksland
Tirone

PostSubject: Applying for membership   [Members-in-waiting] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:35 pm

I am Pooksland and ruler of the cities Pookstown, Pooksville, and Pookstopia and applying for membership within FIRE.
Back to top Go down
illusion

PostSubject: app to join   [Members-in-waiting] Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:58 am

i am from the city of ferret on Loheos[54:50] i have been talking with tyrant since i started playing and when i saw he had joined this tribe i figured i would try getting in
Back to top Go down
Aero

PostSubject: Re: [Members-in-waiting]   [Members-in-waiting] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:58 pm

I would also like to apply. I have a crystal city, two marble cities, and a wine city. My total score is 17.5k.
Back to top Go down
Trekkan

PostSubject: I'd like to join   [Members-in-waiting] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:00 pm

I have a colony of each resource, all at or around level 16. My score is currently 31.901. I've seen a lot of you guys around where I'm at and I like the whole peaceful trading thing. My capital city is at 47:68.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Members-in-waiting]   [Members-in-waiting] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Members-in-waiting]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bolero of Fire :: FIRE Alliance Info :: Alliance Applicants-
Jump to: